How To Care
A piece of art needs to be taking care of so be sure to refer to individual care labels on each garment to preserve it. Also keep in mind:
- Hand wash with warm wáter or cold gente machine wash garment separately
- Rinse and neutralise any evidence of chlorine.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Drip dry in shade.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Rinse immediately after use.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces
- We use the best dyes available, however we cannot guarantee complete color fastness on some fashion colours.
- Be careful not to wear light coloured clothing over wet swimwear. Some shades may bleed or transfer when wet. (esta option si nos aplica?)
- Protect your beautiful garments form sunscreen lotions or tanning oils that may mark or damage them.
- We recommend that you rinse immediately after use.